16 responses

1. The Dental Warrior
    January 13, 2011

Oops! Somehow the video got deleted. It’s back now! That was weird.

2. Dr. Robert Conte
    January 13, 2011

I have been using DDS GP in my practice for 6 months and find it to be an invaluable patient education tool. Patients love it! We enjoy it’s ease of use and the graphics are excellent. I wouldn’t practice without it.

3. Robert L Snyder
    January 13, 2011

Mike, I want to thank you for bringing this product to my attention. I bought it the day after I read you espousing it and it has been in constant use since. Thanks again.

Bob Snyder

• The Dental Warrior
      January 13, 2011

Very cool, Bob! I heard about it on Dentaltown and finally looked into it. The developer, Dr. Bob Marcus is a great guy and very open to suggestions for improvement and additional modules.

4. Warren Bobinski
    February 9, 2011

Great product! I Highly recommend!

Warren
    The Everything Dental Guy
    Success in Dentistry and Life!

5. Mark
    June 13, 2011

Thanks for all the posts! love your work!

6. William Domb
    August 22, 2011

There’s also a Paul Homoly patient pursuasion module that seems to be available now.

Have not tried it.

DDS-GP is nowhere near as rich as CAESY, but it’s more personal.

–bill domb

• The Dental Warrior
      August 22, 2011

Hi Bill,

Exactly… CAESY is “too rich”… with someone ELSE’S content. It’s too much, too long, and too impersonal. “Here… watch this video.” It delegates the most important part of case presentation, which is our own knowledge and personal touch.

The DDS GP app simply helps us by replacing that sketch pad. It’s more sophisticated imagery while WE explain the procedure or treatment. I think it’s the best of both worlds.

7. Dr.Tim Hale
    September 6, 2011

Thanks Mike !!! Great info as always .

• The Dental Warrior
      September 7, 2011

Thank, Tim! 🙂

8. Gordon
    October 17, 2011

Does this help eliminate the signed consent form?

9. Dr Alyce Fischer
    March 19, 2012

I just found your blog and love it! Are you still as happy with DDS GP as you were one year ago?

• The Dental Warrior
      March 20, 2012

Hi Alyce,
      Thanks for your nice comments. I am still loving DDS GP. Patients are impressed, and more importantly, they understand treatment.

10. James McCreary
    May 24, 2012

Mike, thanks for posting this. I purchased the software yesterday and can’t wait to get my team trained on its use. No more drawing on tray covers for me!

• The Dental Warrior
      May 24, 2012

You’re going to love it, James. Tie that together with photos shown on the iPad with Eye-fi, and you’re golden! 😀