- 5″ x 5″ ad in the Saturday issue of the local paper: $500.
- Yellow Pages ad (worthless): $500 – $5000 / month.
- SEO for your website: $200 – $2000 / month.
- John Lennon’s tooth: $30,000. (no kidding)
- Exposure in Rolling Stone Magazine: Priceless!
Dr. Hook wrote a song, “The Cover of the Rolling Stone.” Dr. Zuk (rhymes with Hook!) didn’t quite make it to the cover of the Rolling Stone. But, he got IN IT!
Dr. Michael “Yar” Zuk has a dental practice in Red Deer, Alberta.
It’s also known as the “Great White North,” ya hosers. I’ve had an online friendship with Yar for many years, though we’ve yet to meet. He’s a marketing maniac that is reviled by some of his local colleagues who would probably do well to take off and toss back a “two-four,” eh?
Yar, a modern-day “Painless Parker,” has had his tiffs with the local dental association. He aggressively markets himself and his services such as “High Speed Braces®.” Dentists are a fickle bunch and often resent any effort to stand out.
On a thread on Dentaltown.com, it has been suggested that Yar is “certifiably crazy.” Perhaps he is crazy like a fox?
What do you think? Comment below!