The Townie Meeting has been my favorite dental meeting since the very first one.
The speaker line up is always fantastic and presenters offer experience and ideas you can immediately implement in your practice (and take to the bank).
The exhibit hall is full of the latest and greatest gizmos, knowledgeable reps, a continuous party atmosphere, and good deals. Whenever I’m ready to buy new equipment, I do it at the Townie Meeting.
The SOCIAL LIFE! The social life! It’s my favorite part and the main reason I go! Seriously! Getting to meet your Townie buddies for the first time (or the tenth) is worth the trip all by itself. It really is. The side discussions in the hallway, over lunch, in the exhibits, at the bar, and other places (that stay in Vegas) often offer as many pearls as the speakers.
A dozen reasons to go:
1. Getting a hug from Rod Kurthy (take a deep breath first!)
2. Meeting Howard Farran in person!
3. Blackjack with John Cannariato.
4. A swig of premium scotch from Howard Goldstein.
5. Meeting two Indians that are taller than you (Sameer and Tarun)!
6. The party!
7. Meeting Howard Farran in person!
8. Eating a $65 bone-in filet Mignon at Del Frisco’s! Worth it!
9. Talking with a real Australian (Linc Harris).
10. Sandy Pardue!
11. It’s Vegas, baby!
12. Meeting Howard Farran!